As we move ever-closer to the beginning of our first group Priestess Training Voyage and the departure of our Crystal Ship upon the misty seas, I want to provide you with some food for thought.
Here are some good beginning questions to ask yourself as you consider this Path. Please reflect on your answers both seriously and slowly and, in the interest of self-discovery, explore these queries through journaling, automatic writing, movement, meditation, and ritual:
- Am I an Initiated Sisterhood of the Moon Witch? What does this mean to me?
- What does the Sisterhood of the Moon Tradition of Witchcraft mean to me?
- Am I currently capable of the extensive self-discipline and self-motivation necessary to create and maintain a schedule of intense learning and study that best serves the process of this life-changing Voyage, even when—especially when—things become difficult?
- Am I ready to delve deeply into myself—both Shadow and Light—knowing that this is one of the most challenging and unrelenting Paths I could ever walk? What emotions rise up as I contemplate this question?
- Am I ready and willing to fully open my heart, to move past any and all obstacles preventing me from living with love at the center of all things?
- Am I willing to relinquish control and to surrender, to trust in the training process, in the Priestesses, and in the Vortex of Sisterhood of the Moon magick, to follow the path ahead in the exact way it is set forth? How does this feel in my body, mind, heart, and spirit?
- Is this the right time?
- Do I have the time?
- How do I feel about sharing the deepest part of myself within a group?
- Have I been in a group before where I shared deeply? If not, can I handle it now?
- Am I ready to plunge right in?
- Am I prepared to be of service to the Goddess for the rest of my life?
- What do I have to offer to the Goddess? To a community? To the world?
Be profoundly honest with yourself in your answers, Dear Ones, and ask Goddess to guide you as well.
Priestessing is a union with and marriage to Goddess, a life-long commitment to Goddess to be in Her service, and is not to be entered into lightly or without deep consideration and reflection.
Additionally, if you are considering this Path, I invite you to read The Way of the Priestess: A Reclamation of Feminine Power and Divine Purpose by Sarah Coxon. Although I do not agree with all of the assertions in this book, there are many ideas that are highly aligned with our Tradition’s philosophies as well as powerful questions for contemplation at the end of each chapter.
I look forward to the unfolding of this Mystery, my Sisters!
Shared with Love & Anticipation,
P.S.–I lovingly remind you that the prerequisite for entering Sisterhood of the Moon Priestess Training is successful *completion* of The Women’s Mystery School of Magick & Empowerment.